The March 26th Conference will focus on the topic of American Exceptionalism. The event is designed to begin the process of linking all early states in the nomination process and coalesce the common Conservative principles the eventual 2012 Republican Presidential nominee must possess.
“Iowans will be granted access to some of the best, most respected Conservative leaders in our nation at my conference,” remarked Congressman King.
In addition to South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint, who is the keynote speaker, the following individuals are confirmed to attend.
· Former Senator Rick Santorum
· Ambassador John R. Bolton
· Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
· Herman Cain
· Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds
· Matt Strawn, Republican Party of Iowa Chairman
· Senator Russell Pearce, President of the Arizona Senate
· Betsy McCaughey (Defend Your Healthcare)
· Kayne Robinson (NRA)
· Jan Mickelson (WHO Radio)
· Dana Loesch (CNN Contributor)
· Tea Party Patriots
· National Organization for Marriage
· Strong America Now
· National Right to Work
Additional participants are expected and will be announced in the days to come.
Doors will open at 8:00 am for the Conservative Principles Conference with the program set to begin at 9:00 am. An evening reception begins at 5:00 pm with the banquet starting at 6:00 pm. Events will be held at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott.
Tickets for King’s Conservative Principles Conference and Banquet are available by calling 888-722-4704. More information and tickets are also available by visiting www.conservativeprinciplespac.com.
Photo by Dave Davidson
blog comments powered by Disqus