Ames, Iowa — The Jamison for State Treasurer campaign announced today the following legislators have endorsed Dave Jamison in the State Treasurers race, which adds to an already impressive list of State Legislators, Local Officials and State leaders that have endorsed and signed onto the Jamison for Treasurer Team. “The support and encouragement I continue to receive from the many dedicated public servants is uplifting.” Jamison stated. I am again honored to list the following Legislators that have endorsed my candidacy for State Treasurer.”
· State Senator Brad Zaun of Polk County
· State Representative Erik Helland of Polk County
· State Representative Kevin Koester of Polk County
· State Representative Chris Hagenow of Polk County
· State Representative Dave Deyoe of Story County
· State Representative Ralph Watts of Dallas County
· Honorable Mike Mahaffey, Poweshiek County Attorney
· Honorable Mary Mosiman, Story County Auditor
· Honorable JoAnn Collins, Madison County Treasurer
· Honorable Darrell Bauman, Dallas County Treasurer
· Honorable Debbie Lynn, Clarke County Treasurer
· Honorable Brenda Noteboom, Grundy County Treasurer
· Jeff Lamberti – Former President of the Iowa Senate
· Steve Roberts – Former Republican Party National Committeeman
· Scott Pope – Former Republican Party of Iowa State Central Committee member
“Dave understands that leadership is action, not position. He has made Story County government more accountable, transparent and efficient. He will do the same for Iowa as State Treasurer.” said Mosiman. “Dave is not afraid to challenge the bureaucracy and stand up for taxpayers when he sees something wrong. He will make a great State Treasurer.” Mosiman added.
Jamison currently is serving his 16th year as the Story County Treasurer. Dave has a BBA in Management, Iowa State University, is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, serves on the Board of Directors for the Iowa Donor Network, is Chairman of the National Association of County Collectors, Treasurers and Finance Officers Education Committee, and Past President of the Iowa County Treasurers Association. He is a Rotarian, Legionnaire (Ames Post 37) and life member ISU Alumni Association. Karen and Dave are life-long residents of Iowa; they have three wonderful children and are very active in the community.
“I am very honored and proud to have earned the support and confidence of these committed public servants and leaders. They share my vision of a state government built on fiscal responsibility, transparency, and accountability. I look forward to working with legislators, state leaders and local elected officials across this state to put Iowa First and get us back on the right track. Our campaign continues to build momentum. The outpouring of support from so many people is heartwarming. I continue to work hard, traveling to communities across this great state to meet hard-working Iowans who share my concerns about a government that continues to spend more than it brings in leaving a fiscal mess for future generations of Iowans,” Stated Jamison.
The above Legislators join Sen. Ron Wieck, R-Woodbury, Sen. Randy Feenstra, R-Hull, Sen. David Johnson, R-Ocheyeden, Representative Dwayne Alons, Sioux County, and County Treasurers from Woodbury, Plymouth, O’Brien, Clay and Osceola Counties.
blog comments powered by Disqus